- How will the school district accommodate the ebb and flow of enrollment?
- Where does the money come from to increase the security in our schools?
- Where other areas are being explored to save the $1 million the district needs to cut?
- What is the cost savings of this new configuration?
- How will this look for our special education students and classrooms? Won't we need to add more special education rooms as we will need one per building?
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Questions generated at the December 18th parent meeting
Here are a list of questions generated by the parents that attended the December 18th parent initiated meeting at Marshall Middle School.