- Other buildings may gain more resources for CI students
- Teacher placement (more options for students)
- Eliminate the division of district lines. Students will establish more relationships before middle school.
- Ability to categorize students into skill level-teach more to ability and beyond core standards and benchmarks.
- Staff development and more common planning time than already provided.
- Cost savings
- Improve educational delivery
Sunday, January 6, 2013
List of "pros" compiled by parents at December 18th meeting
This is a list of the "pros" compiled by the parents that attended the December 18th meeting.